I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

frivolous subject that I didn't read but have an opinion about

I think that's better than calling it "Britney's Bodyguard" because, quite frankly, I don't want to see her name, over and over again, in the previous posts section.

Also, I haven't read any articles regarding the situation w/ bodyguard. There are certain topics/people I don't want to see again and again, so I don't click on those stories, hoping that if enough people also don't click on the stories, the sites will look at the (lack of) traffic and decide not to post articles about said topics and people anymore.
Take, for instance, that one dyed-blond girl who recently spent 23 days in jail (ugh, tired of that person) - other people say they're tired of her too, but at the same time they click on articles about her. Maybe they don't realize each click is recorded, so even when people don't like something, their clicks onto the site seem to suggest otherwise.

What a boring topic. Let's get back to the fluffy topic above.

I start seeing all these articles: "Britney's bodyguard tells of near overdose, drug usage", "Bodyguard says he saw white powder on Britney's nose", "Bodyguard speaks of Spears' drug habits".

Okay.

There's one thing we can surmise: bodyguard is money-hungry, fame-hungry, and (from the size of him) food-hungry. He's not telling these stories to help her; he's telling them to get in the limelight.

Two - "near overdose" - I have seen several headlines mention this. So how do they know it's a near overdose? Can't someone have an overdose w/out dying? In other words, someone can have an overdose and still live? So if she didn't have an overdose, how does someone know it was near overdose? Could it possibly have been 'drug binge'? Media sensationalism is irritating, but when they lie for the sake of sensationalism, it totally crosses ethics. Granted, ethics and Britney might seem odd to mention in the same sentence. I'm just wondering how all these other people determined it was a "near overdose".

Third - "white powder on her nose" - Assumedly, that meant drugs. Either that or leftovers from the powdered donuts. Methinks the former, though.

Now, I could be completely fooled. You might thing, "well, if you'd read the article, you would know that..." I'm taking a gamble though. I'd rather not read this article and be wrong than click on it and give more fuel for sites to publish subsequent Britney stories.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home