I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wow - lot to catch up on

There's no way I'll be able to catch you up on everything that's happened, but let me summarize (it would be weird to not post for a year, and then start posting as if nothing happened).

Two days after my last post, I started a new job. I was swamped. Didn't have anytime to post while at work (which I suppose is understandable; it is, after all, a job and I had work). But on top of that, I was so tired by the time I'd get home that I'd go to sleep. That and being depressed. So, job that sucked ass, overworking, being depressed, being busy, not making it a priority, quitting job, looking for work, starting new job, being much happier in job and not nearly as overworked.

Oh yeah, and I've moved three times within the last year. Moved --> place near work --> [quit job] --> moved back to original place --> [got new job] --> moved to place near work.

Add to that not being able to remember my password for here, then not knowing which gmail account I connected with this blog, so not knowing where to receive my password hint (you gotta love gmail).

Anyway, the point is I'm finally here, and ready to post again.

Hi all - let's get started! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home