I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

now i hold my breath...

i had an interview about an hour ago with a woman for a company. i didn't mention it because I didn't want to jinx myself. It's the only company that's called me back (I've sent out over 45 resumes!), and the more I think about it, I realize I'd really like to work there. But there are a million people interested in the position of course. I probably won't even know if they are interested for a couple weeks. Then I'll be doing the next round of interviews; it wouldn't be a set deal.

ugh, brings up my insecurities and fears and humility. lets me see that i'm not superwoman and that even though, of course, i wanted a job right when my current one ends, i will be unemployed at the least for a little while.

i'm sending prayers to God and i hope... well, i know He hears me. i don't even want to ask for Him to grant it because i don't want to get my hopes up.

humility. humility admitting i don't (in a couple days) have a job.

oh well. at the very least, i know everything will work out. know it.

ok, i feel slightly better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home