I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, June 23, 2006

shopping sites

ok, everyone who knows me knows two things:
1) i love shopping online, and
2) i'm the queen of the sites

[ok, i'll rephrase that:
1) i love to look online; i rarely have the money to shop, and
2) i'm the queen of sites around my friends who aren't that shopping-savvy; shopping mavens would definitely give me a run for my money.]

nonetheless, here's some sites that i like:
  • intuition (i love this site, but they have bad customer service)
  • asos (this british site rocks! awesome prices)
  • ravinstyle (they have some cute stuff)
  • barefoot tess (finally - shoes in my size!)
  • kitson (bought something from here once; so far so good; the site's kinda tacky looking)
  • shopbop (cute stuff, but a lot of the girls are too thin)
  • shoes.com (tons of shoes)
ok, i'm not as familiar w/ the rest but they're cool too i think:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home