I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

finding my jeans

it takes me for-bloody-ever to get dressed in the morning. i can't figure out what i want to wear to work.

i usually wear jeans at least one day a week to work. the trick is choosing the right jean, brand, fit, color, texture to go with the right shirt, tunic, sweater, jacket, blazer, slingbacks, flats, heels, boots, sandals - you get my drift. considering it takes me so long to dress (maybe twenty minutes), and i'm perpetually late, i don't have time to try to find my jeans; i just need to know exactly where they are.

that's why i organize them in alphabetical order. y'know,
c
itizens (of humanity)
isis
joe's jeans
levi's
paige premium
rock & republic
seven

i'm missing a few brands, and i have several pairs of some of my favorite brands. still and all, when i keep the jeans in my closet rather than on my floor, it's easy for me to find them.


the next challenge is figuring out what to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home