I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

so nasty

no, i didn't run into anything so nasty. that was what my mom just told me. she saw that my room was messy and started talking about it and then talked about how she and my dad should've made me keep my room clean when i was young. i said, "you tried but i'd just hide the mess." she shook her head and i thought she'd chuckle with me, but instead she says, "i don't know how you and your brother ended up being so nasty."

huh? what the fuck? this wasn't supposed to be a criticize-your-daughter convo. and i didn't appreciate her lumping my brother and me in the same categroy because he's definitely messy; i'm just general messy. still and all, what the fuck was that about? and i had cleaned my room a lot yesterday, so even though it still looked bad, it was no-where near as bad.

anyway, i told her to be quiet and walked off and slammed the door. yeah, my maturity level flew off the richter there. but it just reiterates what i know, which is:

i need to get the fuck out of the house as soon as possible!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home