I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

joe on stephen

unfortunately, it's not as kinky as it sounds! i'm watching the colbert report (that's "col-bear re-pore"). so anyway, joe scarborough was a guest and i know his eyes are kind of squinted and he looks a little bloated and he's a pub, but he's so cute. haha. geez, that's pathetic. i was watching it yesterday w/ this football player, dhani jones, who is a bow-tie-wearing, poetry-reading-and-reciting linebacker. my dad was convinced the guy wasn't a linebacker b/c he didn't fit the profile. my mom and i were saying to him, "that's the point; he's not fitting the profile. that's a good thing." (btw, i got my joe pic from infohunks.)

for some reason, i think stephen colbert is kinda cute when he's laughing. geez, that's nuts. keep all the guys away from me; apparently i'm on guy-drooling mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home