I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

last of the mohicans

i'm watching Last of the Mohicans right now because my dad says it's a great movie. i've only ever seen the end and let me tell you - i thought it was depressing as hell. i mean, really fucking depressing. my dad laughs every time i'd mention it because i'd say something like "how can you enjoy that depressing movie?"

i hope i enjoy it, and if i do cry, i do it while i'm alone.


follow up: oh, it was so much worse than I had anticipated. i was probably crying the last ten minutes or fifteen minutes of the movie, but i stayed downstairs because i didn't want my dad to know i was crying. i wasn't in the family room, though; i was in the breakfast room, watching it, so he couldn't see me. i went up to my room and bawled. it was basically a combination of the movie and the feelings it brought up in regard to my next post (the one above; i'm writing this update after i wrote the above post). anyway, wow. just because i saw the whole movie didn't make it any less depressing. and that damn music certainly didn't help matters at all.
is it a good movie? sure. is it too sad and realistic for me to watch? more than likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home