I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

9

when i went downstairs this morning, i saw on the front of the paper "missiles kill 9 in israel". it was in large print, bold font, and on the top half of the paper. so you know what that made me think? first of all, it must've been the biggest thing that happened yesterday, and second, it must be a huge deal. hmm. for some reason i think it's neither. oh sure, it's the biggest thing that happened in israel yesterday, but here in america?

don't get me wrong, i'm not anti-semitic. in fact, some of my best friends are jewish. (gosh, that sounds so bloody pathetic; if someone said that to me: 'i'm not racist. some of my best friends are black,' i'd probably give them a funny look and walk away.) that being said, i don't agree with israel's position regarding other nations. i mean, what do you expect? you start blowing things up in lebanon and then you're shocked when they bomb back at you?

actually, i'm in quite a good mood, so this is enough of a negative post for one time. i don't want those titles to rain on my parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home