I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

ex-haust-ed!

wow, i am one tired person. i have been screwing with my sleep, so my schedule is all messed up. i didn't get to sleep until 6 this morning, and then got up at 9. but to make it better, i worked out for way too long today. i stretched like crazy afterward, so hopefully i won't be sore. but honestly, that was probably the longest workout i've ever had. and that's not a good thing. oh well, been there, done that.

let's see... i ran into a friend today who i hadn't seen for a long time. it was so good to see her and it's funny b/c she said i've been in her thoughts a lot, as she's been in mine. um, what else?

i haven't done any resumes today, which is unfortunate indeed, but i plan to do it tomorrow. i did some writing today, and some interesting things came out of it.

i finished the devil wears prada. i hate to say it, but it was not good. i thought i'd enjoy it, but it was more of an asspain book. the type of book i try to get through just so i can finish it and not have to read it any more.

i had a talk with some friends earlier today and we were talking about humility. anyway, i was seeing how i can get this snotty attitude with my mom, like 'i want to take care of myself, and she's just not at my level.' i'm going to need to apologize for that.

also, i've been sooo judgmental recently, it seems. i just need to keep reminding myself, when i'm critiquing someone, my nose has boogers too (or i could say my shit stinks, but i prefer the former). i have no place to walk around judging other people. am i still going to be opinionated? yeah. that's just how i am. but any lofty attitude. nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home