I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Friday, June 09, 2006

moodyring


so why am i moodyring? today, a colleague at work passed out mood rings to all of us (well, at least to all of us standing around the table at that time). for most of the day, my ring was dark blue, which is supposedly 'happy - love'. i immediately thought that mood rings are like horoscopes - a bunch of shit - b/c i wasn't happy and i wasn't in love. in lust - sure. after all, i'd been at the gym this morning, pedaling on the stationary bike when blond ponytail guy came and sat next to me. (technically, he got on the bike next to me, but who wants bloody technicalities??) anyway, he got on the machine, hunching over the handlebars, pedaling away, and i was thinking how nice it would be for him to hunching over me, using the lower portion of his body on me, but in a completely different way. yes, i was in lust. that's as close to love as i've gotten recently.

now, my ring is green, which is sensitive. am i sensitive right now? who knows.

ooh, now it's blue-green, which is 'relaxed - calm'.

as soon as i type that, it starts turning to dark blue again. you remember that one, don't you? 'happy - love'. my body is stirring below, and once again i know that it's not happiness nor love. it's lust.

1 Comments:

Blogger oneday@atime said...

ok, this is amusing. i go on blogthings and take a mood ring quiz (well, not really a quiz, but who cares).

anyway, my mood-ring ends up being dark-red, but w/ the same restults: 'very happy - love - passion'

funny, huh?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home